Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Buat Kawan-kawan di SMA Terpadu Abul Faidl Class 10

These are how to make an appointment with someone

It is like what have stated in your book page 86 and 87. Do you have your hand book on your side?, okay now open your book on those pages.



These are what you should say to make an appointment…… (but these are only the summary from your book)

o I’d like to make an appointment with …….
Example:
Rini : Good morning, sir. Can I help you?
Jack : Yes, I’d like to make an appointment with your branch manager, Mr. Rahardi.
Rini : Yes, sir. What time do you want to make an appointment?
Jack : I want to have a meeting with him on Monday morning at 10 a.m.
Rini : Yes, sir. I’ll tell Mr. Rahardi about this appointment. According to his schedule, he is free on that day
Jack : Okay, thank you.
Rini : You’re welcome, sir.

Try to answer this question in order to check your understanding
1. What did Mr. Jack say to make an appointment?
2. Who did Mr. Jack want to meet with?
3. Will he meet him?
4. When will they meet?
5. Where they will have a meeting?

o Can I come and see you?
Do you know? It is informal way. You can use it to make an appointment with your peers (your friends)
Example:
Andi : Hello, Anita
Anita : Hello, Andi
Andi : Are you busy on this weekend?
Anita : I’m not sure. I think I don’t have anything to do.
Andi : Good, Can I come and see you this weekend?
Anita : Hmm….. okay. No problem
Andi : Okay. See you!
Anita : See you!

Do you know why Andi want to see Anita on weekend? Hahahahaha…… you don’t know, do you?
I’ll give you the answer. Because Andi has a feeling with Anita, so he wanna make a date. (alias apel in bahasa Indonesia)
Just Kidding!!!!

Okay….Let’s go on to next questions
1. Did Anita accept the appointment?
2. What was her response?


Here are some clues for cancelling the appointment
o I’m sorry. I’m very busy (it means that you refuse the appointment)
o I’m afraid I have to postpone my appointment with ……… ……….

Example:

Rini : Good morning, sir. Can I help you?
Jack : Yes, I’m afraid I have to postpone my appointment with your branch manager, Mr. Rahardi on next Monday morning at 10 a.m.
Rini : Oh, Why?
Jack : My mother is hospitalizing. I have to accompany her.
Rini : Oh, I’m sorry to hear that. I’ll tell my boss that you have postpone the meeting
Jack : Okay, thank you very much.
Rini : You’re welcome, sir.

Okay guys… The dialogue above relates to the first dialogue that you have read before.

Further reading text
On the telephone line
Ana : Good morning, PT Paramitha Counseling is here. What can I do for you?
Billy : Good morning. Can I see your director today?
Ana : I’m sorry, sir. Mr. Nihad isn’t here now. Have you made an appointment with him?
Billy : Not yet. Should I make it first?
Ana : Of course, sir. You can make an appointment with him for tomorrow, sir.
Billy : Okay. What time can I meet him at 9 a.m. tomorrow?
Ana : Let me see his schedule………..(in a second later)
Yes, sir. Mr. Nihad free on that time. You can come here tomorrow at 9.
Billy : Okay, I’ll be there on that time. Thank you…see you tomorrow.
Ana : You’re welcome, sir. See you.

ASSIGNMENT
1. Make a short dialogue of making an appointment..... You can cancel the appointment or changing the appointment….See your hand book for further source.
2. The topic or situation is free. You can choose it yourselves.
3. If you have an E-mail, you can send your work to my E-mail bangmuk@yahoo.co.id or bangmuk@gmail.com
4. Don’t forget to put your names (group names).
5. If you don’t have an Email. Just Submit your work to the Administration Office.
6. Thank you and I’m sorry I can’t see you this day coz I’ve to go to the town.

Okay guys… I think that’s all for today. Good bye and see you next Monday!!!

2 comments:

Assalamualaikum wr wb.
Nitip salam untuk yth, ibu Eva Setiana pengajar kimia selamat atas kesembuhannya,nuptk nya dan selamat kembali beraktifitas semoga karya2nya akan menjadi motifator bagi semua anak didiknya dalam mencapai cita2. Amin. selamat ya...

dari Bandung.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More